We received the below comment from reader Alice and thought the response would be good information to put out there for everybody.
To determine if your mortgage is linked to your profile, look at the main navigation once you log in using your user name and password. Users that have a mortgage linked to their profile have the following in the main navigation: Home | My Mortgage Summary | Buying a Home | Refinancing a Home | Homeowner Assistance
Users that do not have a mortgage linked to their profile have the following: Home | Buying a Home | Refinancing a Home | Apply | Help
1. From the main navigation bar, go to the Home tab.
2. On the right side, above Announcements, is "Link or remove a CitiMortgage account or application." Click on this link.
3. Enter your Date of Birth and the last 6 digits of your Social Security Number.
4. Select CitiMortgage Account
5. Enter your account number, property state, and zip code.
6. Click Continue
If the information that you provide matches what we have in our records, you will receive confirmation that the linking is successful.
Once your mortgage account is linked to your profile, you should see the following navigation after you have signed in: Home | My Mortgage Summary | Buying a Home | Refinancing a Home | Homeowner Assistance.
On the Home page, you should see a My Mortgage section that gives you a summary of your mortgage account. And from that summary section, you can access your mortgage statements.
We hope that helps. Thanks again