Have a question about your current mortgage? Interested in a new mortgage or refinancing? There are many ways you can get in touch with us, and we're eager to start the conversation. So pick a way, and let's talk:
· One-click Access to Your Account: Just sign in here to look up payment information, account balances and more.
· General Website: Visit www.citimortgage.com for a wealth of information about buying or refinancing. There's even an online application to get you started.
· Toll-free Hotline: Call 1-800-248-4638† any time--day or night--to discuss buying or refinancing.
· Secure Email: Customers can sign in at www.citimortgage.com. Then, select 'Contact Us' at the top right of the page, and an 'Email Us' link will appear. Click through for a fast and easy way to ask questions about your Citi mortgage account.
Special Questions? Start Here.
Here is special contact information for the areas listed below. For other questions, please visit www.citimortgage.com or call 1-800-248-4638†.
· Question about taxes? Fax it here: Be sure to include your loan number on each page of your fax. (Note: There aren't direct phone numbers for these departments.)
o Existing Escrowed Account: U.S. (817) 826-1183/
o Existing Non-Escrowed Account: (817) 826-1258
o Request for Escrow: (904) 954-6576; Attn: Escrow Establishment Request
o Tax Sales: (817) 826-1190; Attn: Tax Sales
· Question about bankruptcy? We're here to help: Call (636)-261-7714†.
o Where to mail mortgage payments while in bankruptcy:
Des Moines, IA 50368-8971
o Where to mail bankruptcy filings:
· Question about REO properties? For a current list of Citi Mortgage-owned properties and agent contact information, please visit www.citimortgage.com and click on 'CitiMortgage Properties for
Please note that we can't sell a property until we have the Deed from the Sheriff following the foreclosure sale, which can take 60 - 90 days. After receiving the Deed, we may need another 45 - 60 days before we can begin marketing the property. And remember, if we were just servicing and did not actually OWN the loan, then we may not be the party listing the property for sale.
† Calls are randomly monitored and recorded to ensure quality service.